The Retail Experience The Retail Experience

My experience last week...

(Somebody put the fire pits in the wrong spot)

Lady: "So how much is this fire pit?"

Me: "Hold on, I'll have to check."

Lady: Well it's this right here! $24.95!"

Me: "No ma'am that's the stand right next to it."

Lady: "Well they listed it there, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o that's the price."

Me: "As much as I'd like to do that for you miss, I can't."

(Insert 20 mins of fat middle aged woman repeating "Not my problem.")

P.S. way to capture the magic. GJ

Drunk Science Drunk Science

No deloriant?

Everything about this movie is totally plausable, totally... except the penguins at the north pole. Animal planet rates this a "0".

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

its the same thing

at least you're getting better at drawing.

TALIBAN TALIBAN

Too soon? Or right on time?

After waiting almost a decade it's interesting to see all the satire come back in a flash. With everything else going on in the world; hearing Osama had been found and killed was the last thing I expected. Maybe you can program a quick sequel to this staring a member of Team Six?

And @ Twin Demon, we know not ALL muslims are killers, but the fact is, there are extremists out there who are, and they do so in the name of Allah whether it's right or not. It's the same in we know not all Asian people are bad drivers, not all Black people will trample an old lady for a piece of fried chicken, and not all white people are inbred racist hicks. Fact is, there ARE people who perpetuate negative aspects of all groups, religious or otherwise, and if you can't laugh it off, you end up becoming one of them.

GroggyLobster responds:

I'm european, so for me it was an eventful week: first we got the "dream wedding" of kate and william and then the world's most infamous terrorist got killed. what can you want more?

I Took a Ship to the Edge I Took a Ship to the Edge

Dig it

Twune responds:

Thanks!

Ducktales - The Moon (Remix) Ducktales - The Moon (Remix)

Nostalgia levels at maximum.

I havent played the Duck Tales game on NES since I was 5... that was twenty years ago, and this instantly brought it back within the first two bars. Thanks.

TF2 - Defend Ze Point! TF2 - Defend Ze Point!

Fiyah! Fiyah FIYAH!

yeah

love it.

{BT} Egg {BT} Egg

Shazow!

Very sleek man. I'd totally use this as a wall paper or a background for just about anything.

BenjaminTibbetts responds:

Thanks. Sleek... I like that.