The Retail Experience The Retail Experience

My experience last week...

(Somebody put the fire pits in the wrong spot)

Lady: "So how much is this fire pit?"

Me: "Hold on, I'll have to check."

Lady: Well it's this right here! $24.95!"

Me: "No ma'am that's the stand right next to it."

Lady: "Well they listed it there, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o that's the price."

Me: "As much as I'd like to do that for you miss, I can't."

(Insert 20 mins of fat middle aged woman repeating "Not my problem.")

P.S. way to capture the magic. GJ

Drunk Science Drunk Science

No deloriant?

Everything about this movie is totally plausable, totally... except the penguins at the north pole. Animal planet rates this a "0".

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

its the same thing

at least you're getting better at drawing.

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

New trend?

Excellent animation, way to put a girl in a scantly bikini just for the sake of doing it. I believe this should go viral, and the whole creative universe follow your lead in making Cage wants cake parodies. I've got an awesome vision on my head of Cage waking up one morning to chack Yahoo News and seeing it on the front page just to go "WTF? I do not!" DO IT!

Zelda - Target Zelda - Target

good starting point.

You could so expand this into just total sillyness. Caption for the vid says "Link misses miserably" Youcould totally go domino effect with this, hit the chicken, which flys with the arrow and bonks a poor farmer in the back of the head, causing him to tip his cart, scare his mule which runs into town kicking over a lantern lighting the village on fire, ext, ext. But as for what you've got, develop on it man. Potential

Tankmen:Dual part 2 Tankmen:Dual part 2

Rockin'

Liked it, a more serious aspect to Tankmen is a cool thought, though I will miss not watching Titanic. Animation wise things fit pretty well. Some stiff movments from the characters though in some areas. Might I suggest going to the park and watching people as they walk by? Helps to get a feel for how the entire body moves with itself.

WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic

"Get the mushroom!" "I know stfu!"

Best M vs S ever.

Dr. Mario with Lyrics Dr. Mario with Lyrics

Now do me.

Now top it.

TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

The world needed this.

Now if we can just get Greese and Turkey together we could fix Hungary.

TmsT responds:

Turkey grease... mmmm... now I'm feeling a bit hungary myself!

Wright got WRONGED! Wright got WRONGED!

Back to wrong

Indeed, good to see Johnny Bravo back in the mix of things. Also good to see a decent take on Phoenix wrongs again.